God’s Word Has Benefits!
The confession of God’s Word is powerful, it builds your Faith! Reading the Bible is vital in our Christian walk but you need to kick it up a notch… do you want to level up in life? Start declaring God’s Word over your life; your finances, your family, your health, your business… on a daily basis. You’ll begin to experience the truth… God’s Word has Benefits!
- Jesus is the Apostle and High Priest over my profession, and what I profess is the Word of God concerning favour over my life (Hebrews 3:1).
- The Lord helps me to guard the door of my mouth and trains me not to speak against His favour at work in my life (Psalm 141:3, AMP).
- I will not allow any corrupt communication to proceed out of my mouth. Instead, I will speak only that which is good, full of grace and edifying to others (Ephesians 4:29).
- As the righteousness of God, I declare that I am favourable in God’s sight (Job 33:26, AMP; Psalm 5:12; Proverbs 14:9).
- Like Joseph, I prosper wherever I go and in every situation I am in because the Lord is always with me. I, too, experience preferential treatment (Genesis 39:1-6, 21).
- I am blessed and highly favoured (Luke 1:28).
- I associate with those who are blessed and highly favoured so that I may increase in every area of my life (Genesis 30:27).
- I operate in integrity; as a result, I obtain favour from God (Proverbs 11:27; 12:2).
- I actively seek and live by God’s wisdom; therefore, I am highly favoured and esteemed in the sight of God and men (Proverbs 3:1-4; 8:33-35).
- I declare that God’s favour promotes and causes me to increase daily (Esther 2:17; Psalm 75:6-7).
- The Lord takes pleasure in my total life prosperity (Psalm 35:27).
- Because I am God’s “favourite,” I prosper in every area of my life-spiritually, physically, financially, socially and mentally (3 John 2).
- Because the favour of God shields me, no sickness or disease has a right to live in my body (Deuteronomy 7:15; Psalm 5:12).
- Wealth and riches are in my house because I am empowered with His anointing and favour to draw wealth (Deuteronomy 8:18; Psalm 112:3).